From Takamatsu-Chuo IC, go approx. 4 km on Prefectural Route 43 to north,
approx.1 km on Prefectural Route 155 to west, and then north to Bijutsukan-dori
From Takamatsu-Nishi IC, go approx. 2 km on Prefectural Route 178 to north,
approx. 4 km on National Route 11 to east, north on Kamitenjin intersection,
and then for approx. 4km to Bijutsukan-dori
Museum Underground Parking
- Capacity ：
- 114 passenger cars
- Hours ：
- 7:30-23:00 (no entry/exit 23:00-7:30)
- Parking Fee ：
- 100 yen / 25 minutes
7:30-18:00, 1,200 yen Max
18:00-8:00 the next day, 800 yen Max
*No discount services are offered as the Museum and the Museum Underground Parking are managed independently.
From Takamatsu Airport, approx. 30 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus to the "Hyogomachi” stop (750 yen), approx. 4 min walk.
From JR Takamatsu Station, Chuo-dori to south, approx.15 min walk
From Kotoden Kataharamachi Station, approx. 10 min walk on Kataharamachi and Marugamemachi shopping streets.
- From JR Takamatsu Station, take the Shopping Rainbow Loop Bus (westbound) to "Konyamachi" (150 yen), approx. 3 min walk
- From JR Takamatsu Station take the eastbound (down route) or southbound (down route) except Tsukin Tokkyu (commuter express) to "Konyamachi" (150 yen), approx. 3 min walk
- From JR Takamatsu Station take the Machi-bus to "Marugamemachi Sanbangai" (100 yen), approx. 3 min walk
- Take the Kosoku Bus (highway bus) to "Kenchodori", approx. 8 min walk, Chuo-dori to north
By Bicycle or Motorcycle
Free underground parking: go down a slope from Bijutsukan-dori (passageway on the north or the west of the Museum) to an entry way.
Hours: based on the Museum's opening hours
No parking for large-sized motorcycles.
Please inquire at the reception.