Font size large Font size medium Font size small Font color black Font color white Font color red Font color blue Font color yelow Font color green Background color black Background color white Background color red Background color blue Background color yelow Background color green Japanese Takamatsu City Web Site
Living Infomation
Night Emergency Clinic The places of refuge

Enrolling in National Pension

Citizens' Affairs Section (1st Floor, Window 6 TEL (087)839-2322)
Each Branch Office and Field Office

Everyone over the age of twenty and under the age of sixty with an address in Japan is required to enroll in the National Pension Plan

People who need to enroll:

  • People who have just turned twenty, or whose address or name has changed. (However, people who are contributing to employee's pension, are mutual aid association members, or are dependent spouses of said people do not have to enroll)
  • People who have quit their job.
  • People who have ceased to be dependent on a person who is either contributing to employee's pension or belongs to a mutual aid association
* Applications for national pension should be made at the Citizens' Affairs Section, any branch office, or a liaison office, after you have confirmed in advance the necessary items for the procedure. For enquiries about employees' pension and mutual association pension, please contact the office at your workplace, the appropriate mutual aid association, the Takamatsu Nishi Pension Office (Tel. 822-2841), or the Takamatsu Higashi Pension Office (Tel. 861-3867).
Copyright(C) 1996-2013 TAKAMATSU CITY Takamatsu-city, Kagawa,Japan